With the rise of the HVAC industry seeking optimal performance and efficiency for their Fans, Dampers and Louvers, there is an increase in the awareness of standardized test methods to test and certify these products. With that, the published ratings must be reliable and accurate.
AMCA Certified Ratings Program (CRP) was developed in response to this need for validated, published product performance ratings!
With this increased awareness, end-users are now beginning to look for Air Movement and Control Equipment that is with the AMCA Seal. This means that the Air Movement and Control Equipment has gone through the AMCA CRP
Asia AMCA started the Engineer Associate Program to provide Professionals in this HVAC industry access to our latest Publications, Standards, News, Events and Seminars. We invite Professionals and Engineers to join our Engineer Associate Program and be part of the AMCA Family!!
Not everyone qualifies for our Engineer Associate. So who qualifies?
- Air System Design Professionals
- OEM Product Design Professionals
- Professors who teach Air System Design
- Operating Engineers who manage Air Systems
- Most importantly, professionals MUST support AMCA Certified Ratings Program (CRP)
- One Free AMCA Standard / Publication worth USD 90 per year
- One Free 'AMCA International inmotion Magazine' per year
- Purchase AMCA Standards & Publications at Member Price
- Participate AMCA Seminars at Privileged Price
- Receive the Latest Activities, Events, News & Updates of AMCA
- Access to our Wealth of Information through our INNER CIRCLE website